Houzz Logo Print
susanippolito

Need help decorating around a big tv

susanippolito
9 anni fa
I need help softening the wall and cabinet around my big 75" tv. Any help?

Commenti (10)

• kcmnc
    9 anni fa
    I think the tiny rug and decorations below the tv also emphasize its large size. A wider cabinet with the tv hung lower over it and a bigger rug would be more proportional. Agree that the wall is not the way to solve this.
    susanippolito ha ringraziato kcmnc
  • susanippolito
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you for the comments. I welcome any ideas and comments, This has been a head scratcher for me.
  • PRO
    Cabinets & Designs
    9 anni fa
    Hello susanippolito
    We just want to say that your space already looks great! But if you want to add things, we believe small black or white (to give it a spin) side tables can complete your look and you can put your candles on them to give them that pop.
    susanippolito ha ringraziato Cabinets & Designs
  • Geneviève
    9 anni fa
    if you can get a wall unit to fit around your TV I really think that it would look good ,I really don't like those 2 wall decors that are there they clash with the TV modern verses traditional .
    4 pc espresso finish wood modern styling tv entertainment center wall unit · Maggiori informazioni
    susanippolito ha ringraziato Geneviève
  • jck910
    9 anni fa
    Too many small things competing with the large TV. As suggested above either a wider cabinet so the TV doesn't look top heavy or a full wall unit. Get rid of the wrought iron things and the small rug. Where is the seating? It has to be pretty far back to appreciate a TV of that size?
    susanippolito ha ringraziato jck910
  • PRO
    Decorative Philosophy
    9 anni fa
    ONE Web Address: www.movenart.com. You'll love having art of your choice streamed into your room everyday and at special events. Peggy Massee will help you choose the art.
    You can theme the art to your events! What a beautiful way to use that big black screen.
    Regards,
    Karen & Joseph
    for Decorative Philosophy
    susanippolito ha ringraziato Decorative Philosophy
  • susanippolito
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you everyone for taking the time to help me. All the suggestions sound like great ideas. I can now understand where i went wrong with too many small things competing with the large tv as one viewer commented. I am open all ideas. Thanks again to all, Susan : )
  • Geneviève
    9 anni fa
    Please show us a later photo when you are done .
    susanippolito ha ringraziato Geneviève
  • susanippolito
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I surely will.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".