21 post
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
Suggestion for pretty, inexpensive white porcelain or bone china - This is maybe OT (I just posted the same topic over on Cookware) but I am looking for a new set of white china or porcelain dishes. My siste... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    11 Commenti
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
Suggestions for pretty, inexpensive white bone china or porcelain - I'd like to buy a new set of everyday dishes in either white bone china or porcelain. My sister has a beautiful set (she just got married) b... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
Question for Weissman, Eandhl and others re: DCS closed burners - We've recently installed a new 30" DCS LP range at our beach place. It's a lovely stove (great overall fit and finish, excellent oven a... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
Questions re: surprise baby fish in pond - We've been out-of-town quite a bit this summer. Yesterday I was out feeding my fish and doing some pond maintenance and saw under the feedin... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
Please show pic's of your protruding ranges! - I am considering an oversized range for my undersized galley kitchen at our beach condo. Counters are 25" deep. The DCS range that fits... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
Please advise re: fitting new pro-style range into existing kitch - Hi, I need advice from the kitchen/appliance experts on this forum. We are currently looking to replace the entry-level electric coil-top ra... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
BIG ponding mistake - what can I expect? - We have a pond installed in our backyard a year ago February. It is about 7'X11' at the widest point and is about 22" deep. It uses a S... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
Looking for a source who will ship quality Wakin goldfish - Hello all, I have been looking online for a source who is willing to ship Wakin goldfish. As I google, most of the vendors that come up do n... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
Looking for good multiclad cookware set - Hi, I'm now in the market for a set of tri or multi clad cookware to use on my (fairly) new Wolf range. I had been planning on buying the Ki... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
zoenipp ha avviato una discussione
What type of mosquito control for lotus container? - Last week we purchased a dwarf-size lotus and planted it in a ceramic pot (26"WX16"D). It is planted in topsoil and has about 7-8 ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...