4 post
wecbob ha avviato una discussione
Looking for kitchen island lighting that originates from countertop - Were builidng and I want unique lighting for our kitchen island that is originated from the island countertop and not hanging from above. A... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
wecbob ha avviato una discussione
Need advice regarding passive solar overhang length etc. - We are building new home and want 12' overhang for summer but shorter in winter to allow light in. Anyone have ideas such as adjustable awn... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
wecbob ha avviato una discussione
need advice for sun angles regarding new house overhang - We are building a new house and I want a 12 foot porch/overhang on the south. I am concerned how much this will impede the winter sun throu... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
wecbob ha avviato una discussione
want to find photos of interior wall that are 8' and vaulted ceilings with gap at teh top - We are going to build a new home and I am looking for photos of interiors wall that are 8' and teh ceiling is vaulted so there is open space... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti