4 post
Utente-896520 ha avviato una discussione
Garage door colour - I am after suggestions on garage doors. I am finding it hard to pick because it is a triple and very big that will change the front of the h... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    47 Commenti
Utente-896520 ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen cabinets - laminex- silk or Matt? - Hello Everyone, Any help would be great. I have decided on a laminate kitchen and would like some advice on what brand and type of laminate ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Utente-896520 ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen colours - Hello, This photo is not my kitchen. I love the look especially the island bench and how two colours are introduced- the grey and white. I... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Utente-896520 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with a render colour - Hi, We are building a double story house with Wallaby roof and surf mist fascia. I had already chosen the render to be paperbark and now I ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti