11 post
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
I’m having a hard time finding the dusty rose pink that’s so popular - I want either a duty rose, cream or grey comforter with the rose colored accent pillows and rose throw and rose accents throughout the room.... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
Wine and grey bedroom for teenager - My daughter is dead set in a wine and grey colored bedroom. Problem is I can’t find anything wine colored. She doesn’t want red, maroon. bur... Continua a leggere
    21 Commenti
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
Paint - Color please
3 Mi piace    1 Commento
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
Colors - What are the wall colors please? Closing only house I'm a week and don't have much time to paint before we move in...
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
Love the wall color - Please do tell...
2 Mi piace    Commento
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
Love the wall color - Please tell me the wall color. I close in a few days and need to paint before we move in...
1 Mi piace    6 Commenti
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
Color - What is the color on the base of the stairs?
    1 Commento
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
Color - What is the paint color please?
4 Mi piace    2 Commenti
Jill L'Insalata ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    Commento
Mostra altre attività...