16 post
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
White or beige bathroom - This is my kids bathroom. Beige tile, beige floor, brown vanity. I would like to paint the walls white. My husband wants to keep it beige. W... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
What colors for dining? - I have an open concept dining area and kitchen. My kitchen has espresso cabinets. Can I have a white table and chairs?
    1 Commento
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
What color chairs? - Our kitchen and dining area are open concept. Our kitchen has espresso cabinets. The counters have gray in them. I am working on new dining ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
Trundle? - This is beautiful, but how does the trundle pull out with furniture on either side of it?
    Commento
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
Ottoman/ table - I love your Cole house chair. I would like to pair it with and ottoman. Do you prefer the tubed or cubed ottoman with it. It looks like in t... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
Exterior light size colonial front door - Would 22" be a good size to use for exterior light on either side of the front door of a colonial style home?
    2 Commenti
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Krista Collins Garland ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...