4 post
Utente-6285801 ha avviato una discussione
Small entrance landscape help - We're trying desperately to spiffy up our house for our son's graduation party in May. This front area gets very, very little sunlight and i... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Utente-6285801 ha avviato una discussione
Can someone please pick colors for me! - We are repainting our house. I would like to keep the dark brown trim color to match the doors (though that color could swap places to the ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Utente-6285801 ha avviato una discussione
Ugly framed painting. Help me! - My husband got this painting...and he framed it in blue. I hate it. He loves it and insists it stay in our dining room. We just have hodge p... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
Utente-6285801 ha avviato una discussione
Backsplash Ideas that don't compete with my granite tops - I have granite tops with a lot of color and movement. Silver specks. Gold specks. Oranges and yellows, white and black and gray. We are ... Continua a leggere
    26 Commenti