10 post
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
These are what I've been looking for! - Wanted to know how these turn on? Ignition? Or do I need a gas line installed? Thanks
    1 Commento
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
Need a closet organizer! - Does the finished product look like photo with 3 separate sections? Description says two 36" so I'm confused.
    Commento
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
Absolutely Gorgeous! - Can you share the finish of the cabinet please? Thanks
    Commento
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
I'm ready to buy! - I prefer to install this recessed but can you tell me how this is installed recessed? Would I have to cut studs? Or is the u it partitioned ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
I'm shopping for the perfect garage door! - Can you please tell me the finish on the door? is that Medium or Walnut? Thanks!
    2 Commenti
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
Love your patio layout and design! - What brand are the patio doors?
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
Love this kitchen! - Can you tell me the size of the island and the amount of space between island and counters? Thanks you!
    1 Commento
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
Patio doors - I love your work! Can you tell me the manufacturer of the sliding doors?
    1 Commento
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Mari Val-derson ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento