75 post
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
Decoration Ideas please! - Do I need to remove/add anything else in here?
    21 Commenti
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
Help me decorate this opening and the above the fireplace space - I need to decorate the fireplace area. I am looking for something modern, love the earthen colors. Ideas please !!!
    14 Commenti
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
Help me find the right bathroom mirror - Would anyone please help me choose the right mirror (round?) and light fixture for my 1/2 bathroom?!
    4 Commenti
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
Baseboard height? - What should be the height for the baseboard in a living room with 9 foot ceiling. Also there is crown molding in place if this has any effec... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
Wall Color? - What's the wall color?
    Commento
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace ideas please!! - I will highly appreciate if you can give me ideas for my fireplace. I want to give it a new fresh look, clean and modern.
    40 Commenti
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
Baseboard Height? - What height of baseboard would look best for 9 feet ceiling height? I am talking for my living and dinning room, which are in one space.
    2 Commenti
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
Wall color for this floor? - What color wall would look better with this Crema Oak flooring? Ignore the sofa you see in the picture as I took it from the web.
    11 Commenti
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
I need help finding the brand of this dining set.e - Can anyone help me find the brand of this dining set please
    3 Commenti
Ornela Gorreja-Hasa ha avviato una discussione
Flooring - I love this flooring? What is it? Beautiful design.
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...