4 post
JJ ha avviato una discussione
It's not only the big cities... - Holy cow take a look at this. 1000 square feet. 615 Cowgill Ave in Fairhaven, Bellingham $639,000 | 3 bds • 1.5 ba https://apps.realtor.com/... Continua a leggere
    21 Commenti
JJ ha avviato una discussione
Fresh paint - corner protection? - Can't believe I'm asking. But. Two dogs one large. The house is 5 years old but the walls have taken a beating. I am repainting with a highe... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
JJ ha avviato una discussione
Dream Home - China (Amazon Prime) - Wow, is anyone watching this? I dont think there are subtitles, but you dont need them you know what they are saying. No Spoilers! First epi... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
JJ ha avviato una discussione
COVID project - Dealing with moms things - I haven't been around for a while. Our custom home was completed in 2015 and I eventually moved on from Houzz to other things. Lately I've b... Continua a leggere
    68 Commenti