18 post
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
My daughter thinks colorist choice looks like Taco Bell:( - I cannot think of what to do with paint selection. I loved the Adobe Dust by BM until my daughter, who is very good with color, told me it l... Continua a leggere
    73 Commenti
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
Two years later and I have no idea what goes with what and where - My addition, after the first contractor quit when he knew I knew he did everything wrong (wrong materials, flat roof deck unsupported, leaki... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
Love the tile - Can you please tell me the tile used for the shower? I love the copper/black combination.
    Commento
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
Soapstone for kitchen countertop - I am choosing between honed or leathered granite and soapstone. I love the look of soapstone and it ties my kitchen together, but everyone w... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
What are the cabinets that you use? - We are adding to our house. Are the cabinets solid wood?
    Commento
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
The had painted Moroccan sink - What are the dimension of the sink width? front to back? depth? Thank you
    1 Commento
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
I am sure this MUST be a first and all things do work out (with help) - Okay anyone out there, I have a vanity top dilemma with a capital "D". I am positive and believe all things work out. Here goes. I... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
Help design gurus. What to do? Bedroom Too bland? French Country? - Hello design gurus, For the first time I am not working with an interior decorator and I really need help. I am finally getting my much nee... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
The wall, floor, and side of tub tile - Please what tile has been used in this bathroom? Thank you
    Commento
Eleanor Smith-Litt ha avviato una discussione
LOVE this Art Deco vanity but unsure how fits with rest of house - https://www.chairish.com/product/346530/art-deco-buffet-credenza The link above is a vanity we both agree upon, yet I have so many questions... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...