19 post
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
Which Pea seeds should I buy (Fall planting, container on the deck) Z7 - I am going to try to grow peas in planters on my deck this fall. What is the best type of Pea seeds to buy? I'm in zone 7 I have never plan... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
What central vac to buy to replace 35 yr old CV (it's losing suction) - Hi I need advice on what brand/model of central vacuum Power Unit to buy. I have had a central vac in my home for 35 years (Fasco, went out ... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
What is this vine? - I have this vine in with lily of the valley. It also gets on tree trunks and bushes. Can you tell me what it is and how to kill it? I've pul... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
How high do I put sconces on either side of dining room glass shelves? - How high do I put sconces on either side of glass shelves on dining room wall? Does it matter where the base plate of light is positioned? O... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
What is my houseplant? - I have had this houseplant for years. I thought it was a peace lily. But it just got red 'buds' which it's never gotten before. Would you pl... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
Please ID this plant - This plant grows up out of the pachysandra. It has tiny purple flowers. Would like to know what it is so I can decide what to do with it. T... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
Which vacuum cleaner to get... - I have a central house vacuum, but would like a lightweight vacuum I can pull out quickly and easily at times. I thought the Dyson looked g... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
    9 Commenti
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
Please identify - Would you please tell me what this is? Zone 7a There are about 3 or 4 - several are about a foot tall, one is about 4 ft tall. Thank you.
    3 Commenti
mariagrazia ha avviato una discussione
Plant ID please - Hi I have a few plants growing up through the pachysandra. They have small purple flowers. Can someone tell me what they are? Then I can de... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...