5 post
web4deb ha avviato una discussione
Winter in New England - 18" of snow...we'll get a few more before the storm is over. It's nice to see all that money I spend on heat goes right through the roo... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
web4deb ha avviato una discussione
NY Times Article !!!! - Hi Everyone, I thought I would share an article in the NY Times my greenhouse system was featured in. I hope you enjoy it. Here is a link th... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
web4deb ha avviato una discussione
Heaters - I'm thinking about heating my GH this winter.... However, most of the heaters I find, the thermostats don't go below 60/65. I would like to ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
web4deb ha avviato una discussione
Larger greenhouse - I've been working on getting a larger greenhouse. I'm shooing for around 24x36, but have no restrictions on how large I can go. I'm avoiding... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
web4deb ha avviato una discussione
HFGH 10x12 doors - "That's all I can stands, I can't stands no more!" After wrestling with the terrible sliding doors for the last year, I've and eno... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti