6 post
Valerie Mayo ha avviato una discussione
I couldn't find a console table - I was shopping for a console table/ server with two shelves to fit in front of my Dining room window. What I found was to short/ long , only... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    2 Commenti
Valerie Mayo ha avviato una discussione
Think outside the Box. - I purchased an Apron sink from Lowes for under $350 and added a $30.00 towel rack. Done.
    Commento
Valerie Mayo ha avviato una discussione
Surface preparation, base only. - Is the wood treated with anything that would paint not to adhere to it?
    Commento
Valerie Mayo ha avviato una discussione
Size - What are the dimensions ?
    Commento
Valerie Mayo ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen remodel. Relocating my laundry/ Pantry to what once saw a screened porch.
    Commento
Valerie Mayo ha avviato una discussione
Same but smaller - Can this 30 inch towel bar be shortened, say to about 24inches? I'm planning on having the same style bar pulls on my kitchen cabinets, and ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento