5 post
turnetj ha avviato una discussione
Help - New Sofas (Too dark?) - I just purchased two sofas, but I'm thinking that I went too dark on the color. Can't return them. How can I decorate around them? (art, pi... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    22 Commenti
turnetj ha avviato una discussione
Help need to complete dining room - Hello, Can you please provide some suggestions on how to complete the dining room? Curtains, rug, accessories, etc. Should I add an accent c... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
turnetj ha avviato una discussione
Sofa's Upholstery material - What is the sofa's upholstery material?
    3 Commenti
turnetj ha avviato una discussione
Need help on Sofa color to match Rug - Which color sofa should I use? This is the gameroom/kids tv area upstairs (ages 15,12, 9). I thought about white but will it get too dirty. ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
turnetj ha avviato una discussione
Need help on Kitchen update - Just purchased the house. Now what should I do to update the kitchen? The layout will stay the same for now, but eventually, I want to open... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti