6 post
trix2222 ha avviato una discussione
Love all of your work!! - What is the name of this flooring? Thank you!
    Commento
trix2222 ha avviato una discussione
What is this flooring made of? looks like porcelain. - thank you!! really pretty re-do. love all the pictures
    1 Commento
trix2222 ha avviato una discussione
Is this a double vanity? - I realize this is an older thread, but this is such a classic look that I'm interested in. Wondered if this was a double vanity? In other wo... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
trix2222 ha avviato una discussione
what is the wood on the walls? - Are they planks of wood, or are those sheets of plywood? thank you. very cute room
1 Mi piace    Commento
trix2222 ha avviato una discussione
Smallest laundry room on the planet - Looking for some ideas? We will probably need a new washer and dryer before too long, so I might consider a stackable to get more space in ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
trix2222 ha avviato una discussione
I was told that marble countertops can stain. - Is that true of this marble? I guess I read somewhere that you sealed it? Does that prevent staining. also marble is soft correct? Does i... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti