7 post
Tricia Pompilio ha avviato una discussione
Countertop - Hi, What are the countertops? We're looking at Raven by Caesarstone and I was wondering if this was it as I really like this look. Thanks
    2 Commenti
Tricia Pompilio ha avviato una discussione
    6 Commenti
Tricia Pompilio ha avviato una discussione
What's the countertop? - We're trying to decide between caesarstone organic white, haze or cinder. Is this haze? Looks great?
    5 Commenti
Tricia Pompilio ha avviato una discussione
Dahl Tile - Rittenhouse - Has anyone used the Daltile Rittenhouse subway tiles in 3x6? Really like the look of some of the glossy grays. We're doing our kitchen bac... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Tricia Pompilio ha avviato una discussione
Cabinet brands - Hi, We're going to remodel our kitchen this winter and I'm a little overwhelmed at all the cabinet brand choices. We'd be going the semi-... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Tricia Pompilio ha avviato una discussione
Main kitchen in basement remodel - Hi, We're seriously considering renovating our basement kitchen. It is our only kitchen as we live in the center city philadelphia and so... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
Tricia Pompilio ha avviato una discussione
bianco Cararra marble vanity - Where is the best place to look at/purchasea cararra marble vanity? We have space for a 36" vanity. It's a small bathroom so I would like ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento