13 post
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
help with kitchen layout!!! - Hi all! We are looking to reno our kitchen. I have drawn up a layout and was hoping for advice of what the minimum space would be between ... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
Need help with living room light fixture - We recently completed this built in (my hubby built it!). Yes, I know the tv is too high and shouldn't be there. But we live in a small, ov... Continua a leggere
    23 Commenti
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
Help with dining room wall decor & light fixture - I would love some help with what to do for a light fixture and wall decor for the wall at end of table. I am thinking of a black metal light... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
Help finish my living room! - We just got a new 85" sofa in our 11x11 foot room. I need help with the finishing touches as well as what to do with the TV wall. I will b... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    74 Commenti
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
Bedroom finishing touches - Hi there! We recently purchased this juju hat and headboard. The configuration in the bedroom only works to have the bed on this wall with ... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
Advice for living room wall - Hi all! Any advice of what to put above the couch? I am not loving the art but am at a loss of what to do.
    11 Commenti
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
Looking for similar style - I'm looking for a similar style light fixture but at a lower price point. I'm from Canada and with the strong American dollar, its over $1k... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
Dining room design help needed! - We recently moved into our home and I am a bit stumped how to decorate the dining room walls (currently one with mirror and one with window)... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Kim C ha avviato una discussione
Help design my living room! - Please help me redesign my living room. I am specifically looking for ideas of what to do with the TV wall (looking for a new media console,... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...