25 post
toats ha avviato una discussione
Pls help my MIL - My adorable MIL just picked up some vintage furniture: a cute yellow dresser and nightstand. She was going to have her son paint them white ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    23 Commenti
toats ha avviato una discussione
Overwhelmed by my art! - I just moved into a new apartment and could use some help! I have a good amount of art and feel overwhelmed when I try and place it. Ive got... Continua a leggere
27 Mi piace    4690 Commenti
toats ha avviato una discussione
Advice for refinishing antique empire dresser? - I picked up this old dresser which I LOVE but for the “update” it was given. I was pretty sure there was something special under the dark a... Continua a leggere
11 Mi piace    863 Commenti
toats ha avviato una discussione
YEP. i went BOHO. - my ugly apartment was getting me down. i needed to cover it up. ALL of it. I went berserk. I went BOHO. tell me what you like or tell me how... Continua a leggere
21 Mi piace    408 Commenti
toats ha avviato una discussione
This rental kitchen is kicking my butt. - Rental kitchen. Ugh. I painted the yellow walls white and added the art. Now I don't know what else I can do to make it look better in here.... Continua a leggere
12 Mi piace    680 Commenti
toats ha avviato una discussione
a case of UGLYAPARTMENTITIS. lets find a cure. - ok, so i just sold my house and i also just leased this apartment. I need help working with such a small space as im moving from 2400sqft to... Continua a leggere
64 Mi piace    9467 Commenti
toats ha avviato una discussione
Anyone know of any unique and fun online retailers? - Im looking for online retailers that sell fun and unique items for the home. i LOVE anthropologie for this (i have the rabbit cookie jar pic... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    34 Commenti
toats ha avviato una discussione
40 Mi piace    353 Commenti
toats ha avviato una discussione
A Hare-y bedroom - Im about to embark on designing this bedroom. I have some specific ideas for the room. I would love some feedback on my ideas, and help alon... Continua a leggere
21 Mi piace    1964 Commenti
toats ha avviato una discussione
Very dangerous bathroom reno. enter if you dare.... - Bathroom before was...well, it was awful! Some hard work and help from my fellow houzzers, and ive transformed the ugly beast into a sea mon... Continua a leggere
13 Mi piace    41 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...