20 post
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
Roof - What is the roof made from?
    Commento
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
Pulls - What brand are the cup pulls and what price range are they? Size? They look bigger than 3inches
    1 Commento
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace - What brand fireplace is this? Is it efficient?
1 Mi piace    Commento
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
What - What kind of tile ,om walls and floor?
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
Where can I find this light? - Where can I find this light?
    1 Commento
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
Where can I find this tile? - Where can I get this tile? Cost?
    Commento
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
Lighting, - Could you tell me where I can find the lighting and cost?
    1 Commento
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
Clock - Where can I find the clock?
    Commento
Teri Roeder ha avviato una discussione
Tlipsmeyer - Where are the bar stools from?
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...