6 post
tlambkin ha avviato una discussione
Vanity in 1200 - double sink vanity or single? - Hi, we are getting an ensuite done and looking at vanities at the moment - the largest vanity that could fit is 1200mm and wondering whether... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
tlambkin ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom ensuite and master bedroom - Hi, unfortunately we had to gut-out our ensuite bathroom and upstairs master bedroom to start again (due to waterproofing issue in ensuite c... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
tlambkin ha avviato una discussione
Where can I buy ? - Hi, I saw this pic and like the black bench in front of fireplace and was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy something like this? We... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
tlambkin ha avviato una discussione
Entry advice/opinions needed - In the entry foyer of my house, there is a crevice by the skirting board (see pictures attached). I am not sure how I should use that space ... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
tlambkin ha avviato una discussione
Small master with insufficient wardrobe space - how should I fix prob? - In my home I have a narrow master bedroom with insufficient wardrobe space for both my husband and I. The room next to the master is bedroom... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
tlambkin ha avviato una discussione
Love the chair! Where is it from? - Love the chair! Where is it from?
    2 Commenti