7 post
tkrn ha avviato una discussione
bar stools on carpet - Looking for opinions on best bar stools to use with a console table in a carpeted TV room? Won’t be used too often but concerned about carp... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
tkrn ha avviato una discussione
where can I find this etagere? - Where can I find this etagere?
    Commento
tkrn ha avviato una discussione
what is the countertop? - What is the countertop?
    Commento
tkrn ha avviato una discussione
height of ovens - WhT is the total height of the ovens. Brand name?
    Commento
tkrn ha avviato una discussione
Love the lights. - Love the lights. Where can I find them?
    1 Commento
tkrn ha avviato una discussione
Please describe the colors. - How would you describe the colors of this rug? Especially the red.
    Commento
tkrn ha avviato una discussione
Chairs - Who makes them?
    Commento