9 post
thurst ha avviato una discussione
Can you tell me what color mortar was used? I am using the same brick. - Love this wall! I am currently building and we are using the same brick, I am having a hard time deciding what mortar to use. Love the clean... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
thurst ha avviato una discussione
Beautiful! - I love the lanterns and plan to use them in my new house. Do you know how long the island is? My island is 10' long, trying to decide if I ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
thurst ha avviato una discussione
Love this! - Do you know how long the island is? Mine is 10' long and I'm trying to decide if I need 2 or 3 of the pottery barn lanterns, they are 15" wi... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
thurst ha avviato una discussione
    5 Commenti
thurst ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
thurst ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
thurst ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
thurst ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento