29 post
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
Need cool roof coating advice - I've tried to find a reasonably priced contractor to apply a cool roof coating to our low-slope roof. But the prices for labor are just way ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
Buying new construction 6 ft apart - We are interested in a new in town community that will have densely grouped three story homes. We like the plan enough, and schools are exce... Continua a leggere
    46 Commenti
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
How do I cut a small section of plaster ceiling? - We have a 1950s ranch. It seems that some of the house has what I think are plasterboard walls and ceilings. For example, when I've drille... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
Thermostat Manual Fan Option - When I want to turn on the HVAC fan on manually, it doesn't work. Fan only comes on with AC or heat. I have a Trane Heat Pump setup if that ... Continua a leggere
    44 Commenti
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
Blistering Ceiling Paint - We have a 1950s ranch. It was renovated in 2010 by the seller and we bought it in 2011. For the past 2-3 years, we have noticed some bliste... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
Need current advice on Solatubes - I have a mid century ranch that has a few areas that don't get much light. I'm in Atlanta. Solatubes or competing products sound like a good... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
Is my flat roof about to fall apart? - Here are some pics of my flat roof. Inherited with the the house we bought a few years ago. Anyone able to tell what the roof is made of? ... Continua a leggere
    25 Commenti
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
How to stop leak in flat low slope roof - We have a low slope roof over our sunroom and car port. There appears to be a silver coating over a black coating when I climb up to check i... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
Fiberglass insulation around copper pipes? - I have some left over unfaced fiberglass insulation from an attic project. Can I wrap it around hot water copper pipes? I know you can buy t... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
thebigad ha avviato una discussione
Best Spray for English Ivy? - The backyard we inherited is covered in English Ivy (some poison ivy here and there, too). This winter, I had someone come and pull all of i... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...