5 post
Tracy Kohls ha avviato una discussione
Colonial facelift - I am a designer at heart. I love to mix Traditional meets European design. I have been upgrading our home for 15+years. Details really matte... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Tracy Kohls ha avviato una discussione
Colonial Facelift - I am a designer at heart. I love to mix Traditional meets European design. I have been upgrading our home for 15+years. Details really matte... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Tracy Kohls ha avviato una discussione
Colonial Facelift - I am a designer at heart. I love to mix Traditional meets European design. I have been upgrading our home for 15+years. Details really matte... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Tracy Kohls ha avviato una discussione
Colonial upgrade... Facelift your exterior! - Our home was built in 1962. It almost appeared like they forgot to add brick and trim in many areas of the home. We recently upgraded the e... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Tracy Kohls ha avviato una discussione
    Commento