4 post
tbertin ha avviato una discussione
Beige paint color with low e glass and stained trim - I've been living in my new build for 3 months and I'm starting to think my beige color in the main area of the house is just not right with ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
tbertin ha avviato una discussione
Refinance with appraisal after new build complete - We just completed a new build and are considering a refinance because the rate at the bank we used for the construction loan is about 1% hig... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
tbertin ha avviato una discussione
New trim and doors color looks more orange than I had wanted. - New stained trim and door color looks more orange than I had wanted. I had to choose it based on a small cabinet stain sample and before the... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
tbertin ha avviato una discussione
How did you wire your house for TV and Internet? - I'm curious how everyone is having their houses wired today for TV and Internet. We currently don't have cable TV and use an antenna and Net... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    Commento