10 post
TB ha avviato una discussione
Pressed Tin Splashbacks in Canberra - Does anyone know who installs them in the ACT Thank you
    5 Commenti
TB ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen Reno - About to embark on a kitchen update. Attached are cabinetry plans. Current kitchen is a sad lime green and wood number from the 70's, for f... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
TB ha avviato una discussione
Where do I find 1970s floor tiles? - Looking for some advice... About to renovate my kitchen and am trying to source floor tiles to fill gaps under where I will remove cabinets.... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    13 Commenti
TB ha avviato una discussione
Need advice on Outdoor Water Wall / Fountain - Interested in thoughts on the below planned build. - It will go in my pool courtyard where I have recently cut down invasive pines which had... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
TB ha avviato una discussione
Outdoor Water Wall - 2 designs for my pool courtyard House is in a rural location Any homework hints or tips? Which one do you prefer With taps - plumbing w... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
TB ha avviato una discussione
Laundry update - - Thoughts on this ...
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
TB ha avviato una discussione
Pot rack - I recently built this out of an old gate found near my sheep yards. I'm looking for some ideas to make it more of a feature in my kitchen...... Continua a leggere
4 Mi piace    7 Commenti
TB ha avviato una discussione
Pool and pergola challenge - I currently working through what to do with the pool and pergola area of my recent purchase. The house is a 70's Spanish style property but... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    30 Commenti
TB ha avviato una discussione
Live simply but well
    Commento
TB ha avviato una discussione
Garden Bench - Robust garden benches in Canberra public space ( Kingston ). Unfortunately they are well beyond my budget. Whilst they look relatively eas... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti