12 post
talahi ha avviato una discussione
the brass light fixture is perfect. - Will you share the source please?
4 Mi piace    3 Commenti
talahi ha avviato una discussione
the vibes of this space are perfection - I love this space because even though my budget is different, I see ways to incorporate these finishes in my own place. I’d love to know the... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    1 Commento
talahi ha avviato una discussione
Pendant fixtures - Will you please share the pendant source/brand/name. Love them!
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
talahi ha avviato una discussione
Is there a bottom plastic ring available? - I need to replace the plastic rings on the bottom of two of my six stools. Are they available for purchase? Thank you.
    Commento
talahi ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
talahi ha avviato una discussione
Metal roof color? - We are planing to replace our asphalt shingle roof on our low pitch mid century modern home with a standing seam metal roof. I have a visio... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
talahi ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti
talahi ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
talahi ha avviato una discussione
3 Mi piace    10 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...