8 post
supercet ha avviato una discussione
Help - I broke my yucca - or is it a dracaena?! - (I posted this last night and even though it says it was posted, I don't see it anywhere when I look at the latest posts, so I'm reposting, ... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
supercet ha avviato una discussione
Help - I broke my yucca - or is it a dracaena?! - I've had this plant for several years and always thought it was a yucca. Tonight, while moving furniture I accidentally knocked it over and ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
supercet ha avviato una discussione
How do I get laminate wood floors shiny? - I know a lot of people have posted on this topic, but I am at a loss. Brand new laminate flooring was installed 4 weeks ago so I know the ca... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
supercet ha avviato una discussione
Can I save this money tree? - Here's the background to this sorry looking tree: I was given this cutting a couple of years ago. It never really took off but it didn't di... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
supercet ha avviato una discussione
What's wrong with my Dracaena Fragrans? - Hi, I've had a relatively healthy dracaena for about 3 years, but after leaving it in the care of a friend over Christmas it is not happy a... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
supercet ha avviato una discussione
Bougainvillea lost all its flowers - I bought a bougainvillea - about 5 ft high so fairly established - at the Farmer's Market about a month ago. It was blooming nicely and look... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
supercet ha avviato una discussione
Powdery stuff on tomatoes - Can anyone tell me what this powdery stuff is on our tomatoes? We have mealy bug on the balcony but it doesn't look like that to me, this is... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
supercet ha avviato una discussione
Good book for California Gardening - I know we have the wonderful worldwide web but I still like the idea of looking things up in a book. Having moved here from England it dawne... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti