17 post
Pam ha avviato una discussione
Need help creating plans with a cad program - I’m getting my bathroom renovated and I have had a team of renovators that will do the work. I need help though with drawing creation from... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    26 Commenti
Pam ha avviato una discussione
Plumbing advice for shower - I am about to have a bathroom reno done in a couple months and would like advice or explanation from a plumber who’s done walk in showers. I... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Pam ha avviato una discussione
What is typical width of shower curb - I’m about to get my bathroom renovated and I’ve collected lots of pictures. I really like a low curb entry to the new shower and that’s not ... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Pam ha avviato una discussione
Help with Lighting - These light fixtures were in my condo when I bought it. I’ve always hated them but have no idea if the ones in the kitchen can even be chang... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
Pam ha avviato una discussione
Cabinet Hardware Placement & Ideas - painted BM Simply White (will match my existing baseboards and window trim/doors). I’m attaching some hardware pics that I like which are a... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Pam ha avviato una discussione
Betty White’s Carmel chairs - I saw these chairs in a photo in an article about the recent sale of Betty Whites Carmel home. I love the chairs and was wondering if anyon... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Pam ha avviato una discussione
Help finding Sofa-bed - I have been looking for a double or queen size sofa-bed for a spare room. I am quite particular in what I like therefore so far I haven’t fo... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
Pam ha avviato una discussione
Wall paint - Can you tell me what the paint color is please?
    2 Commenti
Pam ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom wall color - What is the wall color please?
3 Mi piace    2 Commenti
Pam ha avviato una discussione
Table Lamps - Since the owner/designer doesn't seem to be answering the questions here, I hope someone in the Houzz population can answer where the bedsid... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    Commento
Mostra altre attività...