51 post
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
Which photo looks better - Which looks better mirror or Art? Vota adesso
    33 Commenti    46 Voti
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
wainscoting issue - I used an editing app to see how wainscoting will look on my stairs. But my issue is the area where the kitchen doorway is on first floor. A... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
staircase wall ideas - Not sure what to do with this wall. Wall Lights? Art? Other things? You guys are really creative and would love to get some visual ideas. It... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
Need idea for AI laundry room - I used an AI app to update my laundry room. What do I do with that empty area next to the garage entry door? I couldn't bring the counter al... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
laundry room help - I'm redoing the laundry room and would like to replace my washer and dryer with front load machines and a countertop. I'm keeping the cabine... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
High ceiling Dining Room ideas - I have a challenging Dining Room that needs some ideas. I feel like it has so much potential to look so much better. Any ideas big or small?... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    13 Commenti
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
help with Driveway - I'd love to get your opinions on a new design for my driveway. I don't want to change the garage doors. I Just want to replace the old concr... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
Driveway makeover can't decide - I'm struggling trying to select a stone/concrete for the driveway and walkway. Any ideas and help would be appreciated. I'm not crazy about ... Vota adesso
    9 Commenti    27 Voti
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
Opinion Needed yes or no - I just made these window dressings for my kitchen. Should I add them to my windows near my sink as well? Or would that be too many? Thanks! Vota adesso
    3 Commenti    36 Voti
Sue MIchael ha avviato una discussione
Christmas tree needs something - This was my tree last year. It didn't feel finished. What colors or patterns would look good added? Perhaps Ribbon would look nice? color or... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...