17 post
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
Chairs - Hi, Can you tell me where these chairs were purchased?
    Commento
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
Should I have my contractor do low voltage prewire or pay more? - Hi, I am really having a dilemma. My contractor explained he can prewire all the low voltage but he recommends I purchase the wiring and te... Continua a leggere
    25 Commenti
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
Help Needed: Cost for Prewire Cat6, Coax and 5.1 - Hi, My contractor says he can run whatever wire we need but I need to be the expert and go purchase the wire and then tell him where we need... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
Help With Front Door - Hi, Attached is the picture of our remodel. We will have a finished modern farmhouse with board and batten on the outside. The garage door... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
help with office - Hi, We are in the process of a complete remodel. we are struggling with the office are of our plans. We decided not to walk off the sectio... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
Metal Fabrication - Is this a custom window wall? I am looking for someone who can build this type of wall and I am struggling to find one.
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
Counters, Pulls, Backsplash - Hi, Can you tell me the counter material, pull brand and backsplash tile? Love the kitchen.
    5 Commenti
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
Which way should we run the flooring??? - Here is our plan. What is the best direction to lay wood flooring and long tiles in the bathrooms and mud room?
    3 Commenti
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
Windows! Would like opinion - Current: Bedroom 1 = Center fixed flanked by casements, all three joined. Each 30x54" Bedroom 2 = casements flanking potential twin bed... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Michael Goss ha avviato una discussione
Great room - What is the size of the great room
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...