77 post
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
wood siding species - Love your work! Curious what species of wood the clapboard siding is?
    Commento
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
Metal siding info - I’d appreciate if you could you tell me a little about the siding— Is it insulated metal panel? Manufacturer? Thanks!
    1 Commento
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace in tight house - In the highly insulated and tight houses you build, what kind of fireplace are you able to use that keeps air clean and doesn’t overheat the... Continua a leggere
    Commento
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
Quite a transformation - This project is an incredible transformation! It took amazing vision (and a great team, I’m sure) to get from the before to the after!
    Commento
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
brand of tilt-turn windows - Hi. I was curious what brand of tilt-turn windows you specify and how their price compares (relatively) to American (non tilt-turn) windows... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
Tile flooring info - Hi. This is a beautiful house! I was wondering if you would share the source for the floor tiles?
    Commento
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
Wood flooring choice - All your projects are great but these floors are particularly gorgeous! They look like rift and quartered white oak. Question is — do you t... Continua a leggere
    Commento
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
Curious about tile source - I’d really appreciate if you could share details about the two tiles you used in this shower. Love them! Thanks.
    2 Commenti
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
Ribbon-like rock wall - No question... just wanted to say that the rock wall is spectacular!! House is beautiful as well!
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
stoffcheck ha avviato una discussione
width of space - Hi. I am curious how wide this space is. I'd like to place a sitting area and dining area like this into an 18ft wide x approx 13ft deep s... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...