23 post
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
Backsplash is beautiful! - What store did you get these Carrara tiles from? Love the variegation.
    1 Commento
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
Love this kitchen! - What is the color would of the island? are these custom cabinets?
    Commento
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
Love the floor! - Love this bathroom. What is the name of the floor tile? Where did you get it from? I am outside Boston.
    1 Commento
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
Sinks - I love the shape of the sinks. Where can I get those sinks?
    Commento
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
Love this kitchen! - What is the space between the island and counters? Especially interested in fridge side? Thanks!!
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
stew11 ha avviato una discussione
2 Mi piace    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...