35 post
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
Advice for reheating a smoked turkey in Wolf Convection Steam Oven? - First time poster on the cooking forum, but I'm a frequent lurker, and I appreciate all that I learn from you! It was a last minute addition... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
Bluestar Platinum interchangeable grill/griddle on RNB? - I have a 36" RNB rangetop. I regret that I chose not to get the built-in griddle. I am wondering if the Platinum interchangeable gril... Continua a leggere
    27 Commenti
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
3 Mi piace    Commento
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
New build, tape stains messing with my stained concrete plans... - Hi, Hoping someone might have some much needed advice to offer� We are finishing up a new build that has two areas planned for stained ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
How do I make my Kendall Charcoal work for me? - I would so appreciate some color advice. We are on the final stretch of a new build. The house is contemporary, but colors throughout are w... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
Insert choice with 8" duct - I am trying to funnel all I have read on ventilation and range hood inserts into a decision that best fits my situation. I don't want to mes... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
Should I worry about knobs with single screws? - Will a good quality knob/pull that is attached properly stay put? Or, will it still tend to twist a bit and mess up my cabinet finish? I am ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
Range hood liner pkg for a hood that looks like this... - I missed a little detail. I researched/learned enough to be confused about range hoods/liners/etc. The little detail I missed was the shape ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
ott2 ha avviato una discussione
Miele warming drawer: temperature question - Hi, This may be a silly question, but... The Miele warming drawer specification notes a temperature range of 104-185. IRL, can you decrease ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...