9 post
Stav Desai ha avviato una discussione
What are the dimensions of the peninsula? - What are the dimensions of the peninsula island (the one closer to the viewer)? Looks great!
    1 Commento
Stav Desai ha avviato una discussione
What color is the lighter wall? - What color is the lighter wall? Thank you!
    1 Commento
Stav Desai ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Stav Desai ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Stav Desai ha avviato una discussione
Professional Pull on Panel Dishwasher? - Hello, I'm getting a new panel ready Miele dishwasher as part of my kitchen renovation and will outfit it with a shaker cabinet front to mat... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Stav Desai ha avviato una discussione
Peninsula dimension - Hello. I love this. Any chance you can give me the dimensions of the Peninsula (length and depth)? Thanks
1 Mi piace    Commento
Stav Desai ha avviato una discussione
Where did you get the wine rack? - Where did you get the wine rack? I am looking for something similar to be mounted below a short ceiling cabinet (as you have here). Thanks s... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Stav Desai ha avviato una discussione
What Paint Color on the Peninsula? - What is the mix of paint color on the Peninsula? It looks more blue than the Lead Grey that's noted. Love it!
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Stav Desai ha avviato una discussione
Article vs. Joybird - I'm buying my first apartment and looking to get new furniture throughout. Article and Joybird are to companies I'm very interested. Does an... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    11 Commenti