6 post
stackwheel ha avviato una discussione
Seat height - I like this chair very much. I would like to use the chair at a dining table that is 30" in height and need a chair seat approx. 19" in heig... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
stackwheel ha avviato una discussione
Glass top table - What is the size of the glass top for this base?
    Commento
stackwheel ha avviato una discussione
Best time of the month to purchase a home - There are certain times of the month that a home buyer can save money on taxes. What time period is it?
    Commento
stackwheel ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
stackwheel ha avviato una discussione
    3 Commenti
stackwheel ha avviato una discussione
Are the seat cushion made of down, foam, or a downblend? - I like this sofa for my living room and I am only interested in seating made of down, downblend, or feathers.
    1 Commento