8 post
ssolvedt ha avviato una discussione
Description - This is obviously the wrong description. Can you please tell me name, price and size of this seahorse chandelier
    2 Commenti
ssolvedt ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
ssolvedt ha avviato una discussione
Cushions included? - Can you please advise if the cushions are included. And, also, if the chair and ottoman are available
    Commento
ssolvedt ha avviato una discussione
Cushions included? - Can you please advise if the cushions are included. And, also, if the chair and ottoman are available
    Commento
ssolvedt ha avviato una discussione
Hannah Vanity - Can I order just the vanity only and how much would that be? Thanks
    1 Commento
ssolvedt ha avviato una discussione
Coordinating pieces - Is there a sofa/loveseat/chair grouping that goes with this?
    Commento
ssolvedt ha avviato una discussione
Is there a mirror to go with this vanity? - I have recently purchased this vanity here on Houzz. I have not received it yet. I'm wondering can you tell me is there is a mirror that g... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
ssolvedt ha avviato una discussione
Try to place an order - Hi! I'm trying to order a bathroom vanity and I have tried 3 credit card numbers all of which are all in good standing but it says it can't... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento