8 post
Filip Galiza ha avviato una discussione
Who Makes This Chair?? - My wife and I really love this chair we found at a hotel but can't find any tags to identify it. Help!
    7 Commenti
Filip Galiza ha avviato una discussione
Help insulating over glass - I have three small glass windows in my basement from 1900s. They barely let in any light, can't be opened, and I noticed a little bit of ice... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Filip Galiza ha avviato una discussione
Removing Radon - I tested for radon and I got a 6.1 (4 being the cutoff). I've spent some time looking at a bunch of youtube videos on how to get rid of rad... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Filip Galiza ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    3 Commenti
Filip Galiza ha avviato una discussione
Purchasing "Economical" Barn Door Hardware - I am looking to buy a couple of barn door hardware kits (contemporary on a tube track preferred). There seems to be two camps of this hardw... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Filip Galiza ha avviato una discussione
Recessed LED lighting for Kitchen Questions - Hello wonderful community! I am building a home and will have 8 recessed lights in my kitchen (going for the contemporary look like Bulthau... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Filip Galiza ha avviato una discussione
Can I build a great modern home using the more affordable stores?.. - Hello Everyone, My wife and I purchased a colonial home we are regutting and making modern (think Euro or Australia modern). As we have ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Filip Galiza ha avviato una discussione
Modern Couch Search Begins - Hello Folks. I had a dream that I purchased an Eilersen modern sectional for an Ikea price. Does such thing exist? It doesnt have to be t... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti