4 post
SmallRanch SmallProblems ha avviato una discussione
Tile centerline - I will be tiling over Thanksgiving and I looking for some advice. One layout is centered to the doorway leading into the bathroom and the ot... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
SmallRanch SmallProblems ha avviato una discussione
Mudroom & deck access dilemma - Hi All, The last time I posted, we were in the middle of renovating our 1950s ranch to have an open concept living/dining/kitchen, and it t... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
SmallRanch SmallProblems ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen Layout - We are so excited to get started with our kitchen renovation!! This is a small 1950s ranch house, with closed concept dining/living/kitchen... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
SmallRanch SmallProblems ha avviato una discussione
Open concept for kitch - We bought a small 1940's ranch about 6 months ago with the idea of removing the wall between the dining and the kitchen to create an open co... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti