29 post
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Design ideas for front porch and siding - I’m looking for design ideas to replace this deck 1 color, material, design. Open to ideas, want to add lighting as well. Siding will be r... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Front porch/deck remodel - Hi, I’m looking for ideas to replace this deck. Was thinking stone/concrete to go with the stone wall next to it and also covering the open... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    4 Commenti
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom size - This Bathroom is beautiful and similar to what we are trying to get done. What size is this bathroom? Also where is the toilet and sink pla... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Laundry Closet - Design Dilemma - I’m looking for design ideas for this closet. I would like a full size stackable washer and dryer so I could get more space and possibly a ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Front entrance (outside) ideas - Help! - I am looking for suggestions on what color to paint the deck and siding. The front door was just replaced and I want something that will go ... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Therma Tru Door - I am looking to replace our entrance door and like a fiber classic, mahogany, fiber glass, 3/4 glass therma tru door and have been quoted be... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Dining room help, please - I need help with some decor for this room. The wallpaper has to stay for now so I need to work with it being there. The door beyond the sl... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    15 Commenti
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Entryway decor - Any suggestions on what to do with this space. I do want to change the light fixture, bench and what kind of rug would look good in this spa... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    30 Commenti
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Entryway decor - any suggestions on what to do with this space. I do want to change the light fixture, bench and what kind of rug would loo... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
SA Thomas ha avviato una discussione
Landing stairs help - I ripped up the awful carpet that was on here and we definitely don't want new carpet. The tile is where the entryway from the main door is... Continua a leggere
    27 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...