5 post
Sharon ha avviato una discussione
Please make suggestions to enhance the front of my house - Hi, I am planning an exterior project on my house that will include some repairs and painting. This color is SW6128 Blonde, that I may redo... Continua a leggere
    23 Commenti
Sharon ha avviato una discussione
My eat-in kitchen layout - Hello! My house is a small cape cod with an eat in kitchen and no dining room. I would like to hear your ideas on layout changes. This is... Continua a leggere
    28 Commenti
Sharon ha avviato una discussione
Please help choose living room rug - Hi! I am trying to choose a rug and would like some thoughts and suggestions. the rug I have currently is too small, new rug will be 8x11. ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Sharon ha avviato una discussione
Rug choices for living room - Hi! I am looking for a new living room rug in a traditional-to-transitional style. Do you like any of these? Any other suggestions? I never ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Sharon ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento