4 post
Sushistew ha avviato una discussione
Advice for shutters and front door color - Hey there! Been a long time since I’ve posted here. :) I’m in the middle of getting some new siding up on my house. It really needed it. (Se... Vota adesso
    7 Commenti    6 Voti
Sushistew ha avviato una discussione
Backsplash ideas needed!! - So we have been working in our kitchen for a while. Bought a house and gutted the kitchen. Got new cabinets in a two tone color scheme and l... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Sushistew ha avviato una discussione
Poll: To paint or not to paint? (Brick around fireplace) - So I’m trying to give some thought to our fireplace area. Recently moved and have a fireplace. But there’s brick work all around it. Not to ... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    31 Commenti
Sushistew ha avviato una discussione
Need advice for appliance placement! - So we are in the middle of redoing our kitchen. We’ve already removed the old appliances, counter tops and cabinets. We’ve torn up the old f... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    35 Commenti