9 post
s asd ha avviato una discussione
durability of glass backsplash? - Considering using glass tile for my back splash. Wondering if anyone here has thoughts on glass durability for this application. I have glas... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
s asd ha avviato una discussione
Spacing between pendant light and wall cabinet - Greetings, I am putting some pendant lighting over a kitchen peninsula. The wall where the peninsula originates has wall a wall cabinet tha... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
s asd ha avviato una discussione
Where can I buy this product in the U.S.? - I only see it on Parrot Uncle and it ships from China ( takes forever) and they want almost as much as the price of the light to ship it.
    Commento
s asd ha avviato una discussione
kitchen lighting for kitchen with island, table, and peninsula - Hi there, moving forward with our kitchen and trying to decide on lighting. The kitchen has an island with sit down table as well as a penin... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
s asd ha avviato una discussione
Ikea hinge location for barker doors (and cover panels?) - Greetings. I have read a few posts on here about folks getting barker doors for Ikea cabinets. Does anyone have diagrams or other info abo... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    Commento
s asd ha avviato una discussione
Are the panels/ doors on the island different? - than the doors / panels on the rest of the kitchen? I can't tell if its just the way the light falls.
    1 Commento
s asd ha avviato una discussione
Make bathroom smaller for bigger bedroom? What to do with window? - Recently purchased a 1961 home and am pretty much redoing every single room. I am stuck on what to do with the non-master upstairs bath. Th... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
s asd ha avviato una discussione
dimensions - what are the dimensions of this kitchen?
4 Mi piace    1 Commento
s asd ha avviato una discussione
Does this eat-in kitchen design make sense - Greetings - hoping to get some advice on our kitchen remodel. My wife really wants to have a regular table with chairs so relocating the ... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti