7 post
Marlins ha avviato una discussione
Need help for this church exterior design - I am team of this project and need some ideas or critics about this exterior design, please. Thanks all
    31 Commenti
Marlins ha avviato una discussione
idea for desk - this is my desk at office...i want this small working area to be more cozy and nice. Its not allowed to change the colour of table and drawe... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
Marlins ha avviato una discussione
Lamps, sheets, cushion, curtain for bedroom (soory for bother again) - I want this bedroom looks nice...Please advice what to do with lamps, cushion, bedsheet and curtain. Should I replace it ? I will keep the h... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Marlins ha avviato una discussione
Cover for high and skinny window - I am confuse what kind of window covering works to this very high and skinny windows.Please help the pattern and colors also.My surroinding ... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
Marlins ha avviato una discussione
Need help for this living room - I need this living room more cozy, please help what things to put
    2 Commenti
Marlins ha avviato una discussione
Ideas for kitchen - I bought a new house with very standard kitchen, please ideas for nice small kitchen
    19 Commenti
Marlins ha avviato una discussione
Need ideas for my living room - I already put wallpaper and others, but why this room still looks "empty" and bored colour...Please help
    36 Commenti