22 post
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
Help - Rid the old cedar Chest of the cedar smell? - I inherited an old cedar chest. It would make a nice miscellaneous storage chest, except I do not want that strong cedar odor permeating ev... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
1960's Small Galley Kitchen Remodeled: BEFORE and AFTER - We have lived in this house for nearly 48 years. We just updated our 12' galley kitchen. I am thrilled with cooking on my Induction Cooking ... Continua a leggere
26 Mi piace    48 Commenti
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
The counter towel rack - Where did you get that nice towel drying rack? Very nice!
    2 Commenti
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
Painted Oak Wood Trim White. Before and After - Primed the red oak with Benjamin Moore Stix Primer, one coat. Three coats of BM Advance, satin finish, White Dove (kitchen) and White in hal... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
What Paint Color Used? - Is this a Benjamin Moore paint? Beautiful room!
    Commento
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
Where could I get this roman shade fabric from? - What is the name of the pattern on this shade fabric. Great design.
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
Did you hire a cleaning company after your remodeling was done? - I am over whelmed with the thin coating of fine dust that is covering everything and spreading through to adjoining rooms, and my kitchen re... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
Does the backdoor also need a 'storm door'? - we are deciding on the back door, which is our most used door. From the outside it leads right on to a small landing at the top of the basem... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
sarabeth2 ha avviato una discussione
Wood floors refinished, how long must wait to put down a rug? - We just had our red oak floors refinished: sanded, stained, and 3 coats of satin top coat finish. It has been one week. How long should I ... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...