7 post
salkowski ha avviato una discussione
Who makes the dining room table - What are the dimensions
    2 Commenti
salkowski ha avviato una discussione
What does the shelf do, can I put a plant. On it and if so how high - Is there a drainage hole in the bottom of the container
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
salkowski ha avviato una discussione
honed versus regular brown marble - finally figured out I hope how to attach my photo as requested, the marble is almost all brown with a few very fine lines of cream runnin... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
salkowski ha avviato una discussione
honed marble or not - I have an ivory lacquered built in bar with mirror backsplash, the only item I can find that I like is a brown linear marble with ivory runn... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
salkowski ha avviato una discussione
honed marble top on older lacquered bar unit - I have an ivory lacquered built in bar with a glass backsplash, the onlt item I can find that I ike for color is a brown linear marble with ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
salkowski ha avviato una discussione
matt black backless bar stools - I want to have them refinished in brown to go with my new white kitchen cabinets, maple floors and beige/white,brown, etc granite counter to... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
salkowski ha avviato una discussione
back painted backsplash in my white kitchen - do you always see a slight blue green tinge to back painted glass. I want touse it my white kitchen with white cabinets, and beige grainte c... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento