19 post
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
Barstools - Hello- can you please tell me the source of the barstools? Thank you!
    Commento
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
Railing - Hello - Could you please tell me the stain color for the stair railing?
    Commento
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
Advice needed for bathroom countertop - Hello - I would love input on which vanity quartz color I should use for this bathroom. I originally selected Cambria Ella, but now concern... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
Beautiful exterior - Love the pavers and the shutters! - Can you please tell me the supplier for the arches/shutters and the name and brand of the pavers? Thank you very much!
    Commento
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
Mirror - Where can I purchase this mirror? And what are the dimensions. Thank you!
    Commento
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
ruthkaiser ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    4 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...