7 post
rustumshah ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom mirror lighting - As part of a house renovation we are having mirrors cut to size for each bathroom with a heating pad behind. But I'm struggling with lighti... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
rustumshah ha avviato una discussione
Lighting around mirror - Hi. I love the mirror, especially its lighting. Does it come like that or is it possible to source the lighting strip separately ? Thanks.
    1 Commento
rustumshah ha avviato una discussione
Corten steel advice - Hi all. I'm having a large modern extension to a listed Victorian building built. It will mostly be glass but will have a solid wall. i wa... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
rustumshah ha avviato una discussione
Bi-folds or sliding doors ? - Hi everyone. I wanted your views/thoughts. we are building a large modern extension (to house a kitchen/diner and snug) to a Victorian liste... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
rustumshah ha avviato una discussione
Modern wood burner - This looks great. Does it work as well as a traditional wood burner and what is the rough cost ?
    1 Commento
rustumshah ha avviato una discussione
Modern wood burner - I wanted to ask if wood burners were available in a more modern, contemporary style. I've only ever seen them in the traditional black...
    1 Commento
rustumshah ha avviato una discussione
Modern wood burner - I wanted to ask if wood burners were available in a more modern, contemporary style. I've only ever seen them in the traditional black...
    1 Commento