9 post
ronzdezines ha avviato una discussione
Buffet - In love with the demi-lune buffet! Can you please let me know where this came from. Thank you.
    1 Commento
ronzdezines ha avviato una discussione
Fabrics - What are the exquisite fabrics that are used on the sofa and the two chairs? I love everything in this room!
    1 Commento
ronzdezines ha avviato una discussione
Fabric windows. - I love the fabric the roman blinds are made of as well as the matching draperies. Where is this fabric or the actual products available from... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
ronzdezines ha avviato una discussione
Color pops! - No question to ask...Just a comment on how beautiful your selections are and the pop of color sure sets it all off beautifully!
    5 Commenti
ronzdezines ha avviato una discussione
Picture. - Love this picture as well. Could you please let me know where this is available for purchase online? Much appreciated. Ron
    1 Commento
ronzdezines ha avviato una discussione
Picture above bed. - I simply love this picture above the bed. Can you please inform me as to where it available to purchase? Thanks, Ron
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
ronzdezines ha avviato una discussione
I went to the site for the art work above the tub, - I like the artwork above the tub, went to site but not finding this particular one. Can you provide exact info, name,# etc.., on how to get ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
ronzdezines ha avviato una discussione
The area rug. - I love this whole room's "neutrality"...I esp like the area carpet and the chandelier. Can you inform me where these are from please. Thank ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
ronzdezines ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    5 Commenti